BA, MSW, RSW
First Year Practice:
Age Groups Served:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Level I & II from McMaster University, Hamilton ON. Clinical experience in the treatment of depression, generalized anxiety, phobias, social anxiety, panic,obsessions/compulsions, addiction, and negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
- Dual Diploma in Addiction Studies, McMaster University, Hamilton ON. Clinical experience with assessment (Standardized Assessment Tools) referrals (in-patient) and best practice treatment protocol (e.g., CBT, Motivational Interviewing, psychoeducation, and relapse prevention)
- Concurrent Disorders (having both a substance use and mental health disorder) - numerous training programs and seminars with the leading experts in the field. Clinical experience utilizing best practice integrated treatment (e.g., Stage Wise). Examples include individuals with a concurrent disorder of depression and alcohol dependence, schizophrenia and cannabis dependence, and bipolar disorder and alcohol dependence.
For more information on the specialized services I offer, please visit my website at - www.snajclertherapyservices.com
My professional values and goals towards therapy are:
- To understand you, your struggles and needs
- To utilize my professional training and skills towards a positive outcome in respect to your goals/needs
- To honour our professional relationship with respect, dignity, and genuine care